Today I am with Chef Edrian Lejano of Bistro Narra join us as we prepare a honey-herb glazed chicken breast, apple quinoa salad with green bean and tomato sauté.
- 1/4tsp chopped rosemary
- 1/4tsp chopped flat parsley
- 1/4tsp chopped thyme
- 100g honey
- 200ml chicken stock/water
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Boil together then simmer to reach syrup consistency.
- 1pc golden deliscious apple
- 1pc onions, caramelized
- 1cup quinoa
- dice apple and put it into cold water with lemon juice
- sliced oinion And cook in olive oil unti caramelized then set aside
- Boil quinoa in 21/2cup of boiling water with a pinch of salt
- Mix everything together to make salad and set aside
- Blanch green beans
- Diced tomatoes discard the seeds
Heat up olive oil and toss beans and tomato in it. season it once heated up
Boneless chicken breast
Pan seared the chicken, and put it in the oven at 300F for 12mins or until desired donness
Heat up all the sides and plate it
Head Chef at Bistro Narra
Started working at Apricot Tree in 1996. Became Chef in 2000.
Became Head Chef at Bistro Narra in 2011.
3030 Thomas Street
Unit A 404